How To Book
The Georgian Theatre Royal,
Victoria Road, Richmond,
North Yorkshire, DL10 4DW
View Seating Plan
Box Office Opening Times
10am-5pm Monday to Saturday
10am – Curtain Up, performance nights and an hour before curtain up on performance Sundays.
We accept all major credit and debit cards (excluding American Express) for which there is a £1 charge per card transaction (excluding payments made in person at the Box Office). Please make cheques payable to 'The Georgian Theatre Royal'.
If possible, please try to pay for tickets at the time of booking. Reserved tickets will be held for five days. If payment is not made within that time they will be released and offered for resale. Tickets booked within two days of the performance cannot be reserved and must be paid for at the time of booking.
Concessions are available on selected performances, please enquire when booking.
Tickets cannot be refunded after purchase. Tickets may be exchanged up to 48 hours prior to a performance at the management’s discretion. A fee of £1 per ticket will be charged for this service.
Wheelchair spaces, infrared headsets, low level counters, accessible toilets and a lift to all levels are available. Please discuss your requirements with Box Office when booking.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- All patrons must have a valid ticket for any event where a ticket is required for entry.
- Tickets may be reserved for up to 5 working days before we require payment. Payments can be made over the phone (01748 825252) or in person at our Box Office: The Georgian Theatre Royal, Victoria Road, Richmond, DL10 4DW.
- There is a £1 restoration levy on each ticket booked, with the exception of work which is specifically for education. The money raised through the levy will go directly and exclusively towards restoring and maintaining the Theatre.
- If you would like your tickets posted out to you, there will be a £0.60 fee per transaction for this service.
- Payments can be made by cash, credit card (not American Express) or by cheque.
- Please ensure you cross cheques, make them payable to The Georgian Theatre Royal and indicate where you would like your tickets posted to or whether you would like to collect them from the box office. Please also include a daytime telephone contact number.
- Unless tickets are being posted out, customers must collect tickets either before the day of the performance or on the day of the performance from the box office.
- Please check your tickets as soon as you receive them and notify us immediately if they are incorrect.
- Tickets may be restricted to a maximum number per person or per credit/debit card. We reserve the right to cancel tickets purchased in excess of this number without prior notice to the customer.
- We will not be responsible for any tickets that are lost or stolen.
- Once purchased, tickets cannot be refunded. Tickets may be exchanged for another performance at the Theatre at the Theatre Manager's discretion and subject to a £1 admin fee per ticket.
Concessions and ticket offers
- Concessions are available on selected performances for customers aged 60 or over, children under 16, and students.
- It is the customer's responsibility to claim any discounts they may be entitled to at the time of booking, as they cannot be applied retrospectively.
From time to time promotional discounts may be offered. These cannot be applied to tickets already purchased and no discount will be applied retrospectively.
Offers and discounts are subject to availability.
Only one discount is applicable per ticket unless otherwise stated.
Some discounts may not be available to book online.
Customers who are disabled who require a carer to be present in order for them to access the venue will receive a free carer ticket.
Changes to events and cancellations
- We reserve the right to make alterations to the advertised cast and programme without being obliged to refund or exchange tickets.
- If an event is cancelled or rescheduled, we will notify ticket holders of the cancellation once we have received the relevant authorisation from the event partner. We will do our best to inform ticket holders of such cancellations before the date of the event, however we cannot guarantee this.
- In the event of rescheduling we will try to provide alternative seats of the same or greater value.
- In the event of any cancellation or rescheduling of an event the Theatre shall have no further liability beyond the face value of the ticket purchased.
Children and babies
- At certain productions we offer discounted ‘babe in arms’ tickets for children under the age of 2 years. Please contact the box office for details.
- For the protection of children, on selected performances and at our discretion, children and infants may not be permitted to attend. Performances where an age restriction applies are clearly indicated during the booking process. Please ensure that you read all the information that applies to the ticket you are booking, and carry proof of age if appropriate.
- All children require a ticket – whether of the recommended age or not. This applies to all performances including performances where 'babe in arms' tickets are not available.
Latecomers to performances
Other general terms and conditions
- Use of photographic, video, sound recording or mobile communications equipment during performances is forbidden.
- The Management reserve the right to refuse admission to or eject a ticket holder if they are disturbing a performance, or for the safety of other patrons.
- This information is correct as of June 2016. We reserve the right to make any changes which circumstances may necessitate. To avoid disappointment we suggest that you check details with the Box Office before leaving for an event.
- Customers are not permitted to smoke within our premises; this includes any form of electronic cigarette or other artificial smoking devices.
- We may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.